Hello everyone. Its been a long time....I know. But I am back with a new one for you all!!!
Today, I thought, that I always get some good compliments for writing. People even ask me to write more. But, I had to think about it...where did it all came from?
And at that moment, I saw those two having a chit chat with each other with a cup of tea in their hands. They saw me and they smiled. In their smiles I saw those blessings which have always gave me a power to rise.
Those two persons- Mom & Dad.
Dad has always been so good. So cool. He is the one who gives you everything. Ask him once...whatever you need...if its for your good; he will surely provide it to you.
I have memories....I still remember when I had to go Shimla on a trip from school. I was in 12th standard. And at that time we had some financial problems in our home. Even my fees was paid with difficulty.
My bad....I was too much stubborn as I had to go to Shimla. The cost for the trip was ₹5000. And other expenses for that trip made it close to a sum of ₹10000. But my Dad, he still paid the amount. He never thought about the other situations...the bills were never given any upper places...but my happiness was. And he did that. He thought of it...that how can he make his son delighted.
When I think of all this now....I am always amazed.
Mom...the word itself is so much soothing. You know....you dont have a date...take your Mom with you dude. You will feel so pleasant about it...other than that she will never deny or reject your 'Rosy Proposals'.
When I was a kid...She made me all those lovely paranthas. She didnt saw what time it was...but whenever I needed food, she would always come uo with something to eat. And even....I consider her my first teacher. She taught me to walk, to speak, to memorize. She taught me everything. She loves me a lot.
Mom. Dad. I love you both a lot. I cannot say this straight to you. I dont know why. But I really love you both. I know you will always be my side. You will always help me.
Please...never leave me.
And yes. I am proud to be your son.
Love you.
Thanks
Incy- Wincy!!!
Today, I thought, that I always get some good compliments for writing. People even ask me to write more. But, I had to think about it...where did it all came from?
And at that moment, I saw those two having a chit chat with each other with a cup of tea in their hands. They saw me and they smiled. In their smiles I saw those blessings which have always gave me a power to rise.
Those two persons- Mom & Dad.
Dad has always been so good. So cool. He is the one who gives you everything. Ask him once...whatever you need...if its for your good; he will surely provide it to you.
I have memories....I still remember when I had to go Shimla on a trip from school. I was in 12th standard. And at that time we had some financial problems in our home. Even my fees was paid with difficulty.
My bad....I was too much stubborn as I had to go to Shimla. The cost for the trip was ₹5000. And other expenses for that trip made it close to a sum of ₹10000. But my Dad, he still paid the amount. He never thought about the other situations...the bills were never given any upper places...but my happiness was. And he did that. He thought of it...that how can he make his son delighted.
When I think of all this now....I am always amazed.
Mom...the word itself is so much soothing. You know....you dont have a date...take your Mom with you dude. You will feel so pleasant about it...other than that she will never deny or reject your 'Rosy Proposals'.
When I was a kid...She made me all those lovely paranthas. She didnt saw what time it was...but whenever I needed food, she would always come uo with something to eat. And even....I consider her my first teacher. She taught me to walk, to speak, to memorize. She taught me everything. She loves me a lot.
Mom. Dad. I love you both a lot. I cannot say this straight to you. I dont know why. But I really love you both. I know you will always be my side. You will always help me.
Please...never leave me.
And yes. I am proud to be your son.
Love you.
Thanks
Incy- Wincy!!!
👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍💪
ReplyDelete👍👍❤❤ amazing
ReplyDeleteAwesome one bro..... was literally waiting for these blogs pf yours.. may there blessings be the reason for ur shine
ReplyDeleteAmazing nd u alwys shine like this
ReplyDelete♥️
ReplyDeleteLove you uncle and aunty 😘 and making your son a gentleman .
ReplyDelete