Well...I am writing this one for a cause. The bad that is happening to me and other 650 students of Uttar Pradesh and many students from other states too....The MBBS students.
Last year, numerous new colleges were established in India for the MBBS course. They were approved by the Medical Council also. Like the other students, I also took admission in one of the colleges of Uttar Pradesh. But today...I am being told that I am discharged from my college along with other 105 students as I have not took admission from counselling. I am a provisional student of MBBS. Its not like that I dont have any permission to take admission....I had cleared the entrance exam NEET and as an eligible student I had took admission.
One one side its being told to the public that there is severe shortage of doctors in India; on the other hand the MCI is discharging us knowing that we are NEET qualified students....Is this fair?
No. This is injustice. One should not put boundations on our studies just by saying that we are the ones who violated the Supreme court's orders. I want to ask....if this would be happening....how will India get qualified doctors?
Its my request to everyone who are reading this. Please dont take the newspaper reports as the correct thing as these news are against the student's future. I hope the people will understand and will help us out of it by socialising this matter.
Thanks.
Last year, numerous new colleges were established in India for the MBBS course. They were approved by the Medical Council also. Like the other students, I also took admission in one of the colleges of Uttar Pradesh. But today...I am being told that I am discharged from my college along with other 105 students as I have not took admission from counselling. I am a provisional student of MBBS. Its not like that I dont have any permission to take admission....I had cleared the entrance exam NEET and as an eligible student I had took admission.
One one side its being told to the public that there is severe shortage of doctors in India; on the other hand the MCI is discharging us knowing that we are NEET qualified students....Is this fair?
No. This is injustice. One should not put boundations on our studies just by saying that we are the ones who violated the Supreme court's orders. I want to ask....if this would be happening....how will India get qualified doctors?
Its my request to everyone who are reading this. Please dont take the newspaper reports as the correct thing as these news are against the student's future. I hope the people will understand and will help us out of it by socialising this matter.
Thanks.
Whatever d world says I don't care I m always in favour of my brother.
ReplyDeletehow could this system be so much hypocrate...this must not be happening i personally oppose this step of MCI and would suggest students to lead a protest against MCI to take its decission back.....and stop humiliating and exploiting our students on the basis of mere some orders........
ReplyDeleteThat is totally injustice...., I m also with u
ReplyDeleteThese people are playing with the life of students..The shadow of politics has not left a single place to be covered..And we all knw India holds the tag of #MoneyIsEverything..We all should get up and let make it count..#Support
ReplyDelete