Well...we all have a standard of life. Clarity of thoughts is not there in the young brains till they reach atleast the age of 18. There will be a lot of them who would oppose me on the last line...but truth remains truth.
To be honest, I have never felt such superiority in my life. And its just because i got admission in a medical college...LOL.
New things were infront of my eyes, new people, new ideologies, everything new ofcourse. damn the syllabus!!! They say, "keep your head down dude!! you are not supposed to see the sky in front of your seniors". I am saved, first batch.
Strange professors... that old man teaching anatomy, hope one day he will be reaching underneath the butts of girls...no offence please! The lecturer in the spectacles...poor guy having a vocal cord problem; a grand salute to him for saying "problem is not here, its there!" pointing towards the mic....even the mic has a problem of its own...he has to hold the small thingy in his hands as if he is in the grand finale of Indian Idol. umm...hope he reaches there too...poor hardworking Doc.
Critical are the words of that maam....physiology had always been a tough subject for me..but her tongue makes it more difficult "students fail in medical college and remain in the same year for atleast next four years!!!!" Oh my!!! Such words making the human soul more dreadful.
Who could forget the shaking head...the biochemistry!!! We shake test tubes and he is one shaking his head at all moments saying "I will be welcoming you all in the tutorial" Whoops! Maybe he will kill us someday.
Toppers had always been a headache to every normal student. These nerds blacken down the notebooks as if they are sons and daughters of Tulsidas. Seeing there nerdy faces in the morning makes you realise that you have taken the Citrazen for a long sleep.
Always keep in mind, if you live in a hostel than your best time is the time when you are out walking in the campus with girls from 5 to 8 in the evening!!! they will tell you a lot. even the Dean says, "make girlfriends, they will help you in making the practical files" Hmm...the man's got old but still young making himself ironic.
Having a bunch of good friends was always important, especially when you are in a medical college. They will be a big support, and when you have girls in that group..mmm the mouthdripping can be imagined.
Cadavers...the best thing in the anatomy dissection lab. Ask me, I think its never important to show respect to them. You never knew them, you dont know their actual face, and yep they dont belong to Obama's family ofcourse. Cut them hard!!
So I think I must have missed a lot of things, and thats due to the fact that I am a fresher. To all of them who are reading this, I would like them to share their views with me so next time I could write more of it. This is just the first stair. Will be presenting more of it as soon as I get experienced of 'life moments' in my college.
Thanks
To be honest, I have never felt such superiority in my life. And its just because i got admission in a medical college...LOL.
New things were infront of my eyes, new people, new ideologies, everything new ofcourse. damn the syllabus!!! They say, "keep your head down dude!! you are not supposed to see the sky in front of your seniors". I am saved, first batch.
Strange professors... that old man teaching anatomy, hope one day he will be reaching underneath the butts of girls...no offence please! The lecturer in the spectacles...poor guy having a vocal cord problem; a grand salute to him for saying "problem is not here, its there!" pointing towards the mic....even the mic has a problem of its own...he has to hold the small thingy in his hands as if he is in the grand finale of Indian Idol. umm...hope he reaches there too...poor hardworking Doc.
Critical are the words of that maam....physiology had always been a tough subject for me..but her tongue makes it more difficult "students fail in medical college and remain in the same year for atleast next four years!!!!" Oh my!!! Such words making the human soul more dreadful.
Who could forget the shaking head...the biochemistry!!! We shake test tubes and he is one shaking his head at all moments saying "I will be welcoming you all in the tutorial" Whoops! Maybe he will kill us someday.
Toppers had always been a headache to every normal student. These nerds blacken down the notebooks as if they are sons and daughters of Tulsidas. Seeing there nerdy faces in the morning makes you realise that you have taken the Citrazen for a long sleep.
Always keep in mind, if you live in a hostel than your best time is the time when you are out walking in the campus with girls from 5 to 8 in the evening!!! they will tell you a lot. even the Dean says, "make girlfriends, they will help you in making the practical files" Hmm...the man's got old but still young making himself ironic.
Having a bunch of good friends was always important, especially when you are in a medical college. They will be a big support, and when you have girls in that group..mmm the mouthdripping can be imagined.
Cadavers...the best thing in the anatomy dissection lab. Ask me, I think its never important to show respect to them. You never knew them, you dont know their actual face, and yep they dont belong to Obama's family ofcourse. Cut them hard!!
So I think I must have missed a lot of things, and thats due to the fact that I am a fresher. To all of them who are reading this, I would like them to share their views with me so next time I could write more of it. This is just the first stair. Will be presenting more of it as soon as I get experienced of 'life moments' in my college.
Thanks
Ahan perfect description of vims
ReplyDelete😂😂
U caught me 😂
DeleteGreat :) never knew that you write blogs :)
ReplyDeleteTrue facts about "Vims" and its teachers
ReplyDeleteGreat work Brother, loved it!
ReplyDelete👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
ReplyDeleteHey dude its awesome.... BeIng CA its really very hard for me to know the life of medical... But salute to u.... Waiting for your further writings....
ReplyDeleteGood bless you and enjoy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove this blog of yours❤❤
ReplyDeleteBut seriously this is the age when we experience new enthusiasm and get excess symphathy instead of required amphathy .
Waiting for your new blog👌👌
Thanks a lot for ur support Hemangi!!!😊
DeleteSo proud of you li'l brother ������! This was really good!! A total sum up of all the changes one faces .
ReplyDeleteWill hope to read more stuff from you soon!
Keep it up ! ��☺
Thanks a lot sis!!!😊
DeleteHaha u write such awsome blogs ...But yup full of facts of vims ✔
ReplyDeleteWell...its real situation 😂
DeleteThanks for the liking!!☺