Yes. The title explains the whole thing. How does one get screwed in the college?
By ragging? By conversational rifts?
No! No! No!
The answer is VIVA.
Now you get the actual point. Imagine yourself standing infront of the professor; he is staring at you. Piercing you by eyes. What do you feel now?
Screwed.
That's how I felt during the viva of anatomy. Drilled and screwed. They say that theories are important but you see your real self in the viva. How much you know, how much you are attentive in class; professor can read it by the strands on ur face that occur during viva.
Very Idiotic Visual Analysis. This is what professor did with me. I dont want to make fun of him....but its the rage in me which made me to make the full form of the word viva.
You are waiting for your turn to come. You are waiting for the call. And if its the winter season, you shiver as if you are a Parkinson's patient.
I saw that short girl dancing along with the winter vibes after her viva. She was quite happy. After all she gave the best viva. I was totally jealous. How can she be so good?
Well. That's my brain. The fart travelled to my brain producing the excretory thoughts.
Finally, my name was called. A hot sensation ran up to my spine. The lecturer who was taking my viva, umm...yeah she is hot. No doubt in that. But was she cool by her brainy aspect? Nope. She was not. She told me "take this bone and explain it." God. For me humerus was a headache. I didnt even knew how to hold that thing!!! Somehow I started "this is greater tubercle, this lesser..." I saw that bad grin of hers. "Hold it right! Idiot!" What could I do? I didnt knew even the H of that!
"Ma'am, can I explain the other one? The radius?"
With a bad face, she permitted me. And I.....
I again dumped myself into a hole. I ruined everything by holding it upside down just for 3 seconds!!!!
The viva went bad for me. But there were two rounds of it, I was good in explaining the soft parts to the man with bad throat.
In the evening, I was only able to see bad faces. My story was almost same as that of others. We all had a bad day.
But I was okay with it. We are new in the college. It will take time to sort out some things.
The depressed soul and the mountain guy were seriously hurt by this viva thing. They both are my friends. I could just...smile to them!
I even laughed at them. Haughty Haughty.
So what is the conclusion?
What did you understood by all this?
As far as I can explain, its all in the hands of the person taking your viva. A funboy, A killer lecturer. They know how to drill you. Its not like the school where you can just left their questions unanswered... in the college; no answer means Dead End.
Now I have understood that it is a hard task to score passing marks. Even the brains with best creativity fails. And in Medical, everything is factual. You made your own story, that means you are digging a hole for yourself to fall in.
I still think, if the dean tells us the way that 'How having girlfriends can make you pass the viva-voce?' I just added this one for fun. But this is somewhat a good question. Girls got higher marks than guys. How? Maybe there is some sort of Ninja Hattori technique behind all this.
Coming to the end.....
The lecturer thinks that "Viva is the test of discipline."
What I think it is?
Being Screwed.
Thanks a lot everyone for giving such nice responses to my last blog. I love it when you all support me. Hope you all like this one also!
Pluto!!!!
By ragging? By conversational rifts?
No! No! No!
The answer is VIVA.
Now you get the actual point. Imagine yourself standing infront of the professor; he is staring at you. Piercing you by eyes. What do you feel now?
Screwed.
That's how I felt during the viva of anatomy. Drilled and screwed. They say that theories are important but you see your real self in the viva. How much you know, how much you are attentive in class; professor can read it by the strands on ur face that occur during viva.
Very Idiotic Visual Analysis. This is what professor did with me. I dont want to make fun of him....but its the rage in me which made me to make the full form of the word viva.
You are waiting for your turn to come. You are waiting for the call. And if its the winter season, you shiver as if you are a Parkinson's patient.
I saw that short girl dancing along with the winter vibes after her viva. She was quite happy. After all she gave the best viva. I was totally jealous. How can she be so good?
Well. That's my brain. The fart travelled to my brain producing the excretory thoughts.
Finally, my name was called. A hot sensation ran up to my spine. The lecturer who was taking my viva, umm...yeah she is hot. No doubt in that. But was she cool by her brainy aspect? Nope. She was not. She told me "take this bone and explain it." God. For me humerus was a headache. I didnt even knew how to hold that thing!!! Somehow I started "this is greater tubercle, this lesser..." I saw that bad grin of hers. "Hold it right! Idiot!" What could I do? I didnt knew even the H of that!
"Ma'am, can I explain the other one? The radius?"
With a bad face, she permitted me. And I.....
I again dumped myself into a hole. I ruined everything by holding it upside down just for 3 seconds!!!!
The viva went bad for me. But there were two rounds of it, I was good in explaining the soft parts to the man with bad throat.
In the evening, I was only able to see bad faces. My story was almost same as that of others. We all had a bad day.
But I was okay with it. We are new in the college. It will take time to sort out some things.
The depressed soul and the mountain guy were seriously hurt by this viva thing. They both are my friends. I could just...smile to them!
I even laughed at them. Haughty Haughty.
So what is the conclusion?
What did you understood by all this?
As far as I can explain, its all in the hands of the person taking your viva. A funboy, A killer lecturer. They know how to drill you. Its not like the school where you can just left their questions unanswered... in the college; no answer means Dead End.
Now I have understood that it is a hard task to score passing marks. Even the brains with best creativity fails. And in Medical, everything is factual. You made your own story, that means you are digging a hole for yourself to fall in.
I still think, if the dean tells us the way that 'How having girlfriends can make you pass the viva-voce?' I just added this one for fun. But this is somewhat a good question. Girls got higher marks than guys. How? Maybe there is some sort of Ninja Hattori technique behind all this.
Coming to the end.....
The lecturer thinks that "Viva is the test of discipline."
What I think it is?
Being Screwed.
Thanks a lot everyone for giving such nice responses to my last blog. I love it when you all support me. Hope you all like this one also!
Pluto!!!!
Your blog took me back to my college hours 😂😂😂😂 its great 👌👌
ReplyDeleteAwesome bro i can understand your feel.. After all i had to pass through this daily..... But keep going...
ReplyDeleteToo good and keep going 👍.
ReplyDeleteToo good 👍.
ReplyDelete